Wednesday, February 28, 2007
I wonder if Josh Ritter might want to marry me
Tonight as I drove home from work along Kingsway I relived the Josh Ritter concert I went to last week with my friends Chris and Sarah. I played "Monster Ballads", track 3 on The Animal Years, over and over again and again. There's something about "Monster ballads in the stations of the cross / Sighing just a little bit" that catches in my imagination. And I got thinking: JR and I would make one fine couple. He could sing his poetry to to me and we'd read books together. And that, friends, is all the romance I'd need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (1)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- April (1)
- March (3)
- February (1)
- January (5)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (6)
- May (7)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (2)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- April (8)
- March (5)
- February (3)
- January (9)
- December (4)
- November (4)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (2)
2 comments:
I say go gettim Bob!
Dave
Hehe... I dig guys who like to read. There's something about a guy holding a book, reading it, and enjoying it all at the same time. I checked out Josh Ritter on myspace... and he's pretty good.
Post a Comment