I am seriously contemplating adding a new "Interest" on my Facebook profile: running.
It's true. I've stuck with it for two months. I've gone from running in back allies (so no one could see me, of course) to running on empty streets (so I could limit the number of people who might see me) to full on running at Trout Lake with all the crazy dogs who aren't on leash (where some of their sexy owners have even said "hi" as I ran past . . . well, ok, maybe that just happened once).
I guess it's good to stick with this whole exercise thing a little longer than I used to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (1)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- April (1)
- March (3)
- February (1)
- January (5)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (6)
- May (7)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (2)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- April (8)
- March (5)
- February (3)
- January (9)
- December (4)
- November (4)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (2)
1 comment:
I am so totally impressed with this running thing.
Post a Comment