I ran today
The sky was folded up in greys and mute blues
I think God was speaking to me
through the woman
walking her dog:
“Good girl. You are a good girl. You are doing so well.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (1)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- April (1)
- March (3)
- February (1)
- January (5)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (6)
- May (7)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (2)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- April (8)
- March (5)
- February (3)
- January (9)
- December (4)
- November (4)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (2)
3 comments:
Oh bobbi... you are amazing.
p.s. I have to use some of your pics from your FUSE event nite k.
Bobbi you should come to Edmonton and we can go running together in the cold. i think you would love it as much as i do. p.s. i tagged you...go to my blog to see what you have to do :)
I'm looking forward to being able to get back to the gym - these darn exams at 8:30am are driving me crazy - one left!!
Post a Comment