Tuesday, January 08, 2008

THE END OF AN ERA

This past weekend I hosted a party: Angie and Bobbi's Last Wingding. Angie has been my roommate for four years. She has been my BC family, a safe and true friend, and someone I am so glad to share lovely/goofy memories with. I don't think I even know how much I am going to miss her.

Here are some of the visual highlights from the party:


The nomads

Paul and Lou: some of our favourite East Van neighbors

Angie the jumping art student

My friends

More friends

Delta peeps

And here are some of my verbal highlights (some of these are visual, too):
++ Angie's fill-the-room-with-that-beautiful-blue shirt
++ Hospitality JOY
++ "Do you mind drinking wine from a mug?"
++ "I'm drinking wine from a mug!!"
++ Sharing sacred living space
++ Beautiful mix of people
++ Collision of worlds

No comments:

Blog Archive

It's Nice in Here

It's Nice in Here