I am deeply thankful to Jenni, my friend and ministry counterpart, who gathered up bits of art and encouragement from students, created a gracious spirit in the Youth Centre, wrote and led a leaving liturgy, and honoured me in a thousand particular ways.
Here are some highlights:
My friend Sasha and I
Brother and sister: Selena and Travis.
Some of my not-so-little guys: Matty and Mitchell
Mitchell served with me as a SLUG this year (Student Leader Under Guidance)
Matthew has been a constant encouragement to me with his genuine heart and servant leadership
2 of my most consistent kids these last 2 years: Sam and Cheryl
A couple brothers I adore: Neil and Matthias
FYI: The Youth Centre really is this ugly.
Some arts offerings: Katie and Charlene wrote and read a poem
My friend Ryan sang me one of my FAV songs: Josh Ritter's Monster Ballads
I nearly fell on the floor weeping it was all so truly beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment