Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Enter Fall


My friend Paulina and I rode our bikes at the Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve on this beautiful fall-like day.



I am drinking more Earl Grey tea.
My nose is cold when I fall asleep at night with my window open a bit.
I am wearing sweaters, shoes and socks.
I am running farther than I've ever ran before.
I am signed up to run my first race (for fun): the Turkey Trot.
The tree outside my house is all ablaze in red.

Ahhhh . . . autumn.

2 comments:

Jen said...

good for you bobbi, good for you. do you get a t-shirt with the turkey trot? that's the best part of those races :) i miss you. it's great to see your smiling face! love you!

Jackie Bolen said...

So nice...remember our fun hike to Lighthouse Park?

Blog Archive

It's Nice in Here

It's Nice in Here