I just discovered the repeat button on my Toyota factory stereo . . . TODAY!
This car has been driven by me for four years.
Me!
I am the one who loves to skip her favourite songs back again and again and again . . . and again and again and again. I think I hope that they’ll press into me so hard that they might become a part of my countenance. I know. It is a little bit freaky.
I can’t believe I didn’t even know about this button until TODAY!
Since this beautiful moment of revelation I have listened to the same glorious Over the Rhine song all through this downcast day.
Nothing delights me more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (1)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- April (1)
- March (3)
- February (1)
- January (5)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (6)
- May (7)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (2)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- April (8)
- March (5)
- February (3)
- January (9)
- December (4)
- November (4)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (2)
2 comments:
I truly hope with all of my little heart that that repeat button does not become one of those things that puts your car in to the shop because it is so random even the dealership forgot the feature.
It was purely providential you found that button. What perfect timing!!!
Yeah for new found repeat buttons! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.
Post a Comment