I have always had a hip thing, and in the last five years I’ve had a bit of a lower back thing, and then two weeks ago I fell (hard!) on the ice and now I have a bit of bruised tailbone thing. With this crippling combination I knew I needed a little more help than my stretching book could assist me with.
I met with a physiotherapist for the first time this morning. Apparently my ass is flat on one side! Who knew? I’m not sure I have the finest butt in the land, but I had no idea it was rather lopsided. It’s pretty funny, really.
I just finished some of the exercises and I feel better already. I’m eager to see what the effects of this will have on my running and the aesthetic appeal of my ass. What fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (1)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- April (1)
- March (3)
- February (1)
- January (5)
- December (1)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (6)
- May (7)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (2)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- April (8)
- March (5)
- February (3)
- January (9)
- December (4)
- November (4)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (2)
4 comments:
i never noticed that you had a lopsided but. especially in those ae jeans that made your butt look especially perky...
woops. spelling error. butt not but.
oh Bobbi. As a PT student, I laughed so hard when I read this post. Might I ask what exercises you are doing to make your ass more asthetically pleasing? Glad you are feeling a bit better already. lovin' your poems too. you inspire me!
I know Bobbi! You should drive down to Seattle every week and come see me! Your local, friendly licensed in the states massage therapist. :-) I can help you.
Post a Comment