Sunday, March 09, 2008

DAUGHTER IN VANCOUVER

I'm walking around in love. And doing things for my mom.

Some explanation: I got these charming heart socks from my fun mom for Valentine's Day. I saved them for a special day and walked around in them, feeling cozy and loved.

I went to MEC today and bought a new bike/bag light. I have a nasty habit of riding my bike without a helmet (don't yell . . . please . . .). I thought of how my mom would like me to be safe. This light is bright and will tell people who drive around me on slow-paced side streets at night that this woman on her bike has a mom who wants her to be safe. So please, don't smash her.

I am counting on heart socks and blinky lights to protect me these days: walk in love; blink like hell.

3 comments:

Kasha said...

I love the way you wrote about mom. I love our mom!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and went though a few of your posts, some good stuff there. Made me miss you a little more.

Michelle said...

so I read more of your blog. I am glad that you are so close to your family. You may not live close but they are at the front of your heart and who your are. Some of us are not so lucky to have that.

Blog Archive

It's Nice in Here

It's Nice in Here