Friday, May 23, 2008

Trip Trickle 4

THE FOOD AND DRINK

I love to eat and drink at home; I love to eat and drink away from home. Here are some of those moments from my trip.


Sara, Wendy, and I caught up in a Mayday "riot" in Berlin.


Breakfast in Berlin at an outdoor cafe.


Ron Telesky "couch potato" pizza covered in arugula (maybe) and chili maple syrup.


Sara and I joining the masses of Berlin with a scoop of gelato.


Real German food at the really, really old pub by Wendy's place in Berlin.


Coffee! I might have had about 50 cappuccinos in my journey. *Note that the statues outside of the Franz Kafka museum in this Prague square are actually robots. You can text them a message and they'll pee that message into a map/pond the shape of a map of Czech.


Sara, Lisa, and I spent a few hours at this pub in Oxford. It is famous for being the haunt of the Inklings from 1939-1962.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your gelato face.

Blog Archive

It's Nice in Here

It's Nice in Here