Last week my sister and I took a road trip. We showed up in beautiful bits of Oregon coastal scenery and chased down good food and drink. We took turns driving my Corolla with it's reliable new tires, we laughed through two days visiting friends Kim and Case in Portland, and we ate well.
Here are some pictures of things I got excited about:
1. Food/Drink.



2. Whales.

3. Books.

4. Being a sister.



5. Climbing a big hill.
3 comments:
I wish I could of captured your reaction to seeing the whales, it was priceless.
thanks so much for visiting, we had a blast seeing you and exploring
if you ever need a stumptown fix, you're always welcome
and kim and i really do want to take you up on the vancouver offer, just as soon as we find some time!
I like how your eyes look the same in all of the food pictures. Looks like you had a fun time!
Post a Comment