This requires a whole new pile of words/phrases. Here I go:
bike to work.
fresh fall air.
people on their bikes aren't always nice -- I wonder why we can't all just be friends.
lovely new church people.
like Jan, Tim, Jodi, Jack.
the sparkle of anticipation.
health and hope.
kind faces.
temporary work spaces.
welcome.
fresh fall air.
people on their bikes aren't always nice -- I wonder why we can't all just be friends.
lovely new church people.
like Jan, Tim, Jodi, Jack.
the sparkle of anticipation.
health and hope.
kind faces.
temporary work spaces.
welcome.
3 comments:
Congratulations, Bobbi! I'm so happy for you!
And I agree about people on bikes (and off).
Can't wait to see you again. Coffee and catch-up are needed!
bikers pssh......i am real glad you wear your helmet sometimes though.
have i mentioned that already?
i guess i should've stopped by your blog sooner and see what you were up to. bobbi... i'm going to your church this sunday.
-leah
Post a Comment