Monday, August 31, 2009

Cooler Breezes

I am contemplating making a firmer commitment to blogging this fall. I plan to study harder at Regent while working close to full-time. Without a little more creative expression and play, I think I'll turn into a cranky, exasperated grad student.

I know that the demands I put on myself could disconnect me from the ways I like to connect with those who like to connect with me. I know I could bury my noise in books and hide out behind blinking computer screens, forgetting to take time to put words together for fun. I know that this little blog means something to some people and I want to honour that.

Add to that: there are so many beautiful details to share.

Edmonton Folk Festival
My new fav Canadian Artist on stage and on screen: Joel Plaskett

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, yes, and yes! and hey... i am back! let's get together, yes?! you're definitely one person i missed much this summer.

jennifer said...

I can't wait to read it all.

Yay for new Joel Plaskett lovers!

Beth said...

Hooray for writing! It was great to reconnect with you yesterday. Here's to more inspiring brunches! Praying for your cold to go away.

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back to blogging. I always look forward to reading your posts!

Bobbi said...

Oh. Thanks friends. The interaction is hugely helpful. Keep up the comments. And thanks for asking about it yesterday, Beth. That was the final gentle push back to blogging.

Ryan Smith said...

Bobbi I check your blog every week. Even though 'Kindness in a Cup of Cranberry Tea' was all I saw for the last 100 times i checked haha.

zoe said...

can't believe you saw joel plaskett. i love him from my halifax days. i want to hear more...
yay for more bobbi blogging!

Blog Archive

It's Nice in Here

It's Nice in Here