Monday, October 27, 2008

That's Not My Brassiere

As I prematurely pulled the pile of ALL BLACK laundry from the drier (I like to time certain parts: jeans - 5 minutes; newer black shirts - about 7 to 10 minutes; old black stuff - all the way to 50 minutes) my hands grabbed onto something strange.

I tossed the other items aside and pulled out this new texture: a much-too-big-for-me bra. And for that split mini moment my imagination flashed through how different my life would be if that much-too-big-for-me bra really did belong to me because I had that much to mold and hold. Bobbi with big boobs: it as a nice ring to it, but would have likely set me on a different course of cleavage and God knows what else.

I'll stick with my simple physique, mostly because I have to, and leave that lovely piece of lingerie for whoever did laundry in our house this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you make me giggle Bobbi!
Carmen

Anonymous said...

and you make me LAUGH OUT LOUD. ahaaaa

Blog Archive

It's Nice in Here

It's Nice in Here